The mundane and magical moments of family life in our home.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Soccer Mom
I looked out the window and saw a chic across the street with a bulging belly. "I bet she's due right around November, too," I thought to myself.
Seconds after that thought crossed my mind, I watched her pull a soccer ball out from under her shirt. I laughed out loud all by myself in my living room.
Does having a belly the size of a soccer ball qualify me for the title, "Soccer Mom"? ;)
It totally does! You a Soccer Mama! And a very, very happy birthday to you too today!! I hope that little girl gives you a good kick to show you just how much she loves you. You are great!!!
My vote? Heck Yeah. and that is hillarious! and wait...I just read Kat's comment and thought, Crap! I was totally going to remember your birthday this year. I even thought about it about a week ago. So for what it's worth...Happy Birthday (late:/)
5 comments:
Lol!
It totally does! You a Soccer Mama! And a very, very happy birthday to you too today!! I hope that little girl gives you a good kick to show you just how much she loves you. You are great!!!
My vote? Heck Yeah.
and that is hillarious!
and wait...I just read Kat's comment and thought, Crap! I was totally going to remember your birthday this year. I even thought about it about a week ago.
So for what it's worth...Happy Birthday (late:/)
No worries, Lauren. Thanks for the birthday wishes. :)
I agree you are a true soccer Mom. It will be funny if she likes to play and you can say you have been a soccer mom even before she was born.
Jeni
Post a Comment