Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Milestone Number Two

Rudy is hitting milestones left and right, I guess. This morning, he greeted me with something brand new... a solid number two nugget instead of his usual peanut buttery smear. I actually considered taking a picture and then realized what I was thinking of taking a picture of. I think Rudy will thank me for not posting pictures of his 'business' to the Internet. I guess when you're a parent of small children, the term "gross" just doesn't seem to apply to as many things as it did before. Apologies to anyone who is wrinkling their nose that I'm even discussing poop at all. It's just too cool to have my little boy making big boy poos not to document it!

1 comment:

Jill said...

He sure is a cutie!! Let me know if you ever need any help with your blog. I'm no expert, but I'll do my best to help if you need it.