Sunday, April 19, 2009

Name Recognition





I felt ambitious this morning, so I got a bit creative with Rudy's breakfast. It'd be cool to say that Rudy read his name and knew it was him, but what really happened is I read it out to him, and he recognized the sound instead. Even so, it made for cute pictures. :)

2 comments:

Happy Harrison said...

What a great idea!

When we were first married, I bought a HUGE container with 100 cookie cutters. My rational was that when we had kids, we'd use them all the time. I have every letter of the alphabet (along with every other shape known to man, cuz did I mention there's...100!!!)
Anyway, I'll have to remember to cut words into her food. (or cut her food into words).

And if you ever need a specific shaped cookie cutter...you know where to come. :)

Nancy said...

I think I got that same tub of cookie cutters for Christmas a few years ago. :)

I love that bottom picture of Rudy! I can just see him yelling out "ME!" Although I really don't know if he yelled that out or not...he was probably thinking it at any rate.