Can you believe the weather report says it'll be in the 70's this weekend? Crazy weather is what Spring is all about, I guess. I looked out the window this morning and couldn't help but pull out the
ol' winter gear and get outside with Rudy. It was so beautiful! All these shots are within 50 yards of my home. I feel like I live in a resort town-especially while we were enjoying our tasty peanut butter and banana pancakes and homemade hot cocoa in our winter gear after a grand adventure in the great outdoors. Sigh. This is the life!

Our condo is the upstairs part of this picture.
It was so cool to see the morning mist being burned away by the rising sun.
Rudy actually ventured out into the deep snow on his own today. My baby's growing up!

We took a break from our adventure to warm our bellies and tickle our taste buds.
1 comment:
Those snow shots are amazing! How beautiful. :)
Post a Comment