The kid full on bit me when I picked him up and informed him he was going to time out for high-tailing it across the yard with a pointy spade instead of coming inside for his nap. I guess I have to allow that he was tired, and not his best self at the moment, but still! My right shoulder has an angry welt to remind me that in the future, I should always hold him facing out when I only have one arm to wrestle with and I'm about to do something I'm sure Rudy will strongly object to.
I just can't believe he went and all out bit me. He's never (0h wait-RARELY) done such a thing before. I guess now I can sympathize with one of his best friends, Amy, who got the brutal treatment almost a year ago. Maybe its a sign of true affection, but probably not. ;)
To his credit, he calmed down in his time out, came out and asked if he could kiss my owie better. He gave me the sweetest little kiss on my owie, stepped back, and said, "Now it will feel better." So he is a sweetie-just a sweetie with sharp teeth and strong jaws.
No comments:
Post a Comment