The mundane and magical moments of family life in our home.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Everything's Amazing & Nobody's Happy
I saw this on Facebook this morning. Usually I can't stand Conan, but he hardly talks on this clip, so maybe that's why I like it. ;) I love the reminder about how great we really have it.
I sometimes feel like that when I'm driving in my car and am impatient to get somewhere, or complaining about being in traffic (again). Them I'm like, wait, I'm basically sitting in an easy chair, and if I lightly press my toe to the ground, I'm ferried wherever I want to go. Little air vents aimed at me make sure I don't have to endure anything but the perfect temperature, and in case it all gets a little too tedious, a CD/radio with treble and bass settings customizable to my sensitive little ears awaits my command.
1 comment:
Ha! That's great! Thanks!
I sometimes feel like that when I'm driving in my car and am impatient to get somewhere, or complaining about being in traffic (again). Them I'm like, wait, I'm basically sitting in an easy chair, and if I lightly press my toe to the ground, I'm ferried wherever I want to go. Little air vents aimed at me make sure I don't have to endure anything but the perfect temperature, and in case it all gets a little too tedious, a CD/radio with treble and bass settings customizable to my sensitive little ears awaits my command.
Post a Comment