Monday, November 15, 2010

Julia's First Trip to the Park

Don't worry-she did NOT ride to the park on Rudy's lap. I used the wrap a friend of mine passed down, and loved it! Thanks so much Amy!
Rudy, my Mom, Julia, and I took a stroll to our favorite park on her first full day home from the hospital. I was dying to get some fresh air, and to introduce Julia to the great outdoors. It was a beautiful day, and so fun to see Julia right at home sleeping in the grass with the autumn leaves rustling around her and the birds chirping above her.  And it was good to give Rudy some running around rowdy time. ;)

2 comments:

k e a l a said...

Maria...she looks absolutly adorable! And Rudy is right at home with the big brother role I bet.
Thomas and I feel horrible that we haven't had enough time to meet her. Our schedules are so crazy this semester that we even hardly see each other now.
We plan to stop by on Thanksgiving Break or something to say hi and for me to give you your "baby shower" present :)
We love you all bunches and glad that you and Julia are doing great.

Laura said...

Beautiful! It's wonderful that you are sharing your love of the outdoors with Rudy and Julia early in life. :)