Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Sibling Fun
After dinner, and just before Julia's bed time, Rudy hit a baby laughing jackpot, and he just kept coming back for more. I was holding Julia for probably 10 minutes before I decided to just put her down and grab the camera to record the hilarity for Jason and whomever else feels like watching.
This is what's great about siblings. Had I stumbled upon these laughs, I'd have preformed a few more times before moving on to the dinner dishes, or getting Julia into her jammers or some other practical thing. Not Rudy. That kid had enough stamina to match Julia's interest, and the two of them did this laughing dance for close to 20 minutes before Julia's bed was calling to her louder than her silly brother's antics. I love how Julia was so wound up that she'd sometimes get started laughing even before Rudy did his thing, just knowing that it was coming.
When Rudy realized he was being videotaped, he kept trying to catch himself on camera by making Julia laugh and then hurrying over to see himself in the frame. Probably 'cause after I snap a photo, the shot pops up for a few seconds on the display afterward. He's a ham for seeing himself on camera. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. She's getting so big!
Ah! They are so cute!!!
SO cute! I love it!
Post a Comment