I love bathing my kids in the kitchen sink. It's great motivation to have the sink clean before the kids are in bed, it's easier on the back and knees, and saves water. Plus it's fun. ;) Rudy's pretty much grown out of it, though...soon the days of double 'sinkies' will be but a memory.
AHHH!!! This is probably the cutest picture I have ever seen. I am absolutely in love with it! Hopefully I have a double sink so I can take a picture just like this of mine one day.
4 comments:
Oh that IS cute! I want to do that with my girls to appreciate my kitchen sink:)
I love bathing my kids in the kitchen sink. It's great motivation to have the sink clean before the kids are in bed, it's easier on the back and knees, and saves water. Plus it's fun. ;) Rudy's pretty much grown out of it, though...soon the days of double 'sinkies' will be but a memory.
Probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.
AHHH!!! This is probably the cutest picture I have ever seen. I am absolutely in love with it! Hopefully I have a double sink so I can take a picture just like this of mine one day.
Post a Comment