Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cute Things Rudy has said Lately

When Julia was fussing, he wrapped his arms around her and whispered,  "Don't worry-Big Brother's here.

When Julia was fussing at dinner time, he said, "Maybe she's feeling disappointed."
"Why do you think she's disappointed?" I ask.
"Because she can't eat people food yet!" He says emphatically.

After I had just read him the parable of the good Samaritan, he asks, "What did the man who feel under the leaves say?"
He'd misunderstood the line that said something like "a certain man fell among theives."
It took me a bit to figure out what man under the leaves he was talking about, but we eventually got it sorted out. :)

When I told Rudy he should put socks on because I was worried his bare feet would get cold, he replied, "I have lion feet today, not bear feet. Lion feet never get cold!"

2 comments:

Happy Harrison said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new header picture, (and all the other pictures posted a few posts down.) Julia is just so beautiful! and sooo tiny. So cleche to say it, but they grow so fast. I can't believe how big Champ is compared to her, and he's only four months older!
Happy Birthday Rudy! I hope that you're all starting to feel better.
(I love your happy birthday banner too. so cute.)

Matt Parks said...

Funny and cute Rudy! I love the "Don't Worry-Big Brother's here"! Awesome Rudy! I bet you are and will be one great big brudda'!