Monday, January 31, 2011
Back in the Saddle Again
Last week I started babysitting again. Just 4 hours a week, and it's a perfect match for us right now. Not having my sweet babysitting kiddo around, I'd forgotten how much I love her. I'd forgotten how well she and Rudy play together, how many fun memories we have together.
Having her come visit us once a week is so great. I'm hardly making any money at only 4 hours a week, but it's not about the money any more. It's about a chance for Rudy to have a playmate over, an excuse to pull the house together a bit more than it had been before, an opportunity to enjoy the company of a sweet little lady who keeps us laughing. I can't wait to see these three kiddos grow up and grow closer over this coming year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just the title reminded me of this oldie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6dx8AfTmQk Good ol' Gene Autry. He owned the California Angels for years and never saw them win it all. Just four years after his passing, they finally did it.
Anyway, that's not related much, but glad to hear you're enjoying your babysitting! That seems like a most positive sign. :)
again, it's been a while.
I'm thinking I probably had a bit of post-partum myself, but thankfully whatever chewed me up, spit me out after only a couple months, and the world seems normal again.
I'm so glad you're doing better. Call me anytime you need a break. If you come across a horrible day now and then, I'd love to come take Rudy off your hands. (and for the next 3 weeks strait, Clay will be out of town, so I'll have an extra car seat all the time.)
Post a Comment