You bring so much joy and light into my life. Almost everyday, I find myself struck for at least a moment or two, and often for whole sections of the day with the beautiful miracle that is you. I love your scrunchy-face smile, your quiet ponderous face, your gleeful imaginative play. I love to hear you sing to your babies. I treasure those times when I see you running and even walking with your whole body twisting and your arms pumping like mad with pure joy and self-satisfaction. I love the quiet moments when you tell me you love me or I hear you tell Rudy you love him. I love to hear you pray to your Father in Heaven with a purity and trust I hope to someday accomplish. Julia, you are a treasure to my soul. I am SOOO happy to have your caring, sunshine filled spirit as part of my eternal family.
Hugs and Kisses forever and ever.
love,
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment