Rudy's been walking with our fingers for so long, going hands free hasn't been such a big deal for us. Don't get me wrong, its super cute and fun to see him toddling around, but you know, not AMAZING. So I forgot to post a triumphant milestone blog when it happened...a week and a half ago. He's been walking pretty steadily since 10/28/08. For the record, ('cause I know he'll ask me this question at some point in his life) Rudy was 10 1/2 months old when he started walking. Yea! Apologies in advance if he manages to escape our pew and goes careening down the chapel isle in the middle of a particularly reverent moment. :)

The advanced walker...he's feeling pretty confident by now, I think. Oh, and he doesn't always go around with a sequenced vest on...I was trying on a costume I bought at the after
Halloween sale at our local thrift shop. (Everything was a dollar). The vest has a monkey tail attached to the back. I thought it'd make good fodder for a future dress up box. :)

Rudy in his early independence... still really concentrating on staying vertical.
No comments:
Post a Comment