Monday, September 22, 2008

Rainy Adventure


Ironic, huh? I planned on strolling out to Babies R Us today to pick up a weather guard for our jogging stroller with some of my birthday money from my wonderful grandparents and parents. Of course, when I planned to head out, the sky was dark with rain clouds, the wind was whirling, and the clouds were spitting little bouts of rain down on the earth below. Humph. I paced in the apartment for a bit, and then, when there seemed to be a break in the weather, I bundled my little man all up and ran (literally) to the store in hopes of beating the rain.

All went well on the way up, but as I was checking out, I noticed the storm had settled back down over Orem. Well, no problem, 'cause I now own a Weather Guard! Duh da da daaa! I whipped that guard right out of the box and managed to get it on my stroller with relatively few complications. Then off we went, into the storm. It was great. I got to run in the rain, (one of my favorite things) and Rudy got to play with the rain drops running down the sides of the guard while staying nice and warm and toasty. Hooray for weather guards! Hooray for being outside!

No comments: