
In what seemed like one fluid motion (though that may have just been the sleep deprivation settling in), I lept out of the kitchen, into the air, and swatted the entire contraption off the hallway ceiling. The episode did wake Jason (perhaps because after swatting the detector down, I picked it up and threw it in his general direction. That, for sure, was the sleep deprivation. He had begun to stir, and I think I was trying to tell him it was all taken care of, but who knows-maybe I was secretly bitter about him being in bed and not me.) :) Rudy, one the other hand slept blissfully on. Whew. The crazy things we do to protect our loved ones. :)
1 comment:
:) Ah, Maria! I'm so glad you have a blog, and that I can read it. Sometimes I just need a good dose of Maria!
You tore a smoke detector off the ceiling. Nice.ly.done. :)
Post a Comment