Rudy is intrigued. It's been a long time since he's seen one of these. (It's a dandelion-you can't really see it in the picture)
Of course, my manly man promptly beheads the poor thing (explosion sound effects and all)...
And then spends about 5 minutes trying to re-attach the thing. Rudy's innocent optimism about always being able to fix things was sweet to see. He eventually settled for popping the bloom in his mouth and running down the sidewalk after a big truck that passed by. That's my boy, alright. :)
Showing off his mad skills on the baby jungle gym. He felt so cool that he figured out how to get into that second little section. Until that day, he'd only been able to step in and out of the first section. Yeehaw!
Going after the ball.
Ready for take off. Rudy's starting to really like the slides. I still have to hold at least an arm to keep him from skidding across the sand on his rump (or face planting) at the end of the ride, but he's getting a hang of it. :)






3 comments:
It amazes me how much boy there is in little boys. I think it's sweet. You would never find Ella beheading things with explosion sounds, she would probably giggle and chortle as she did it.
There's no way that is the same little baby I used to know! He looks so grown up and different! And you've been hiding him here the whole time! :)
yeah, and all the while I've been spying on Rachel now and again on your blog! I can't believe I didn't send you an invite sooner! Sorry Nancy! :)
Post a Comment