


Ha HA! I finally, FINALLY, finished mine and Rudy's aprons. I've had mine cut out and ready to sew since the beginning of May. Then it just got stuffed in my "to sew" box and haunted me from my closet. I guess this is the month of taking care of unfinished business. (First Timp, now my aprons.) Maybe I'll even get the bathroom painted before this month expires. :)
2 comments:
Aren't they the BEST!!! I get all warm and tingly just thinking about getting mine out of it's safe (one of the only boxes I packed myself) holding place. I have commited not to get it out until the kitchen is complete, because if it were to be MIA, that would be the end of me.
Teach me! I really want to make an apron for Lydi and I. Glad you sent Ronny & me your blog. You are a dedicated blogger. I come and go, but mostly go. I am trying. :)Congrats on expecting again! So fun. Rudy looks like a fun kid! So cute. We haven't made our blog private yet. I'll get around to that soon enough...
Post a Comment