Everyone give a warm welcome to our elderly friend, GusGus. He'll be spending his "golden months" with us. I gave the story of why he's come to live with us in the house sitting post. Whatever the reason, we're very glad to have him here. Rudy really enjoyed giving me play by plays of the little hamster's movements through the day. "Dus Dus up! Dus Dus down!" I just hope Rudy's young enough not to be crushed when our little guest 'goes the way of the world' one of these days. Ah well,if he does notice the change, it will be a relatively soft entry into the concept of death, I guess.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
The Happy Hamster Hospice
Everyone give a warm welcome to our elderly friend, GusGus. He'll be spending his "golden months" with us. I gave the story of why he's come to live with us in the house sitting post. Whatever the reason, we're very glad to have him here. Rudy really enjoyed giving me play by plays of the little hamster's movements through the day. "Dus Dus up! Dus Dus down!" I just hope Rudy's young enough not to be crushed when our little guest 'goes the way of the world' one of these days. Ah well,if he does notice the change, it will be a relatively soft entry into the concept of death, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the title of this post. I said it over and over again, just cuz I like the sound of it.
Post a Comment