Monday, October 5, 2009

Friends make all the difference

I babysat one of Rudy's friends, Amy, for a few hours last week. As a result, her parents, my friends, came in to chat for a bit, while we jointly finished off the kids' baths. (It was bedtime). What a relief. Fun to see familiar faces, and not have to talk about obligatory introduction stuff like what I do for a living, if my husbands still in school, where I'm from, how long we've been married, etc. etc. It gets old talking about yourself after a while, but everyone wants to know (and I want to know the same things from them, so I guess it's a fair trade.)

Anyway, what would have before been a mundane part of my day, turned into a picture worthy event. Out the camera came. Here's a few shots from Rudy and Amy's play date:
Plenty of boxes around to play in.
Riding bikes in the yard.

Enjoying pudding after dinner, just before rounding out the evening with

a bath. I made it a bubble bath to preserve some semblance of privacy. (Not that either cared)
Amy's parents and Jason and I have joked about these two getting married since we found Bonnie and I were pregnant with babes of opposite gender together. Wouldn't this be a funny wedding slide show pic? :)

No comments: