HA!
That lasted 2 days, then I told my mom. (She asked me what I was doing, and I just happened to be pulling up to my Dr.'s to get a confirmation of the pregnancy...what was I supposed to do...lie?) :)
Next I told my in-laws, then a sibling here and there.
Then my neighbor, then a friend or two.
So, why not blog about it?
I'M PREGNANT!!!!
It's way more fun being pregnant when you can talk about it, don't you think?
We're looking at early June for a due date. We're calling our baby 'her' for now, until we find out otherwise. (We called Rudy 'he', and that worked out OK, so we thought, why not-it's better than calling the next member of our family 'it' for the next 5 months).
So, September turned out to be a really great month for me. I had my birthday, bought a house, planted my first tree in my very own land, and got pregnant. Wow. I'll have to remember that month whenever I'm feeling ignored or forgotten by God.
7 comments:
Congratulations! :)
Congratulations! I'm glad you've had such a lovely month. I hope the ones to come will be just as great.
I'm SOOO happy for you, Maria (and Jason too)!!! Congratulations!
p.s. Did you know that Camille found out she was pregnant about a week ago?
CONGRATULATIONS! That's fabulous! I am so happy for you guys (and for anyone who's born a Drummond - lucky kid.) I doubt if you guys can know how highly we think of you - and have since the first day we met you. I think Rudy and his little sibling will forever be grateful to be in the family they're in. (And if Amy is lucky enough one day to be a Drummond, she'll feel the same way.)
Congrats! That is so exciting!
MARIA!!!! Congratulations! That is great news. How have you been feeling? I'm so excited for you. Thanks for being no good at holding on to good news. :)
Wow, that's great news! Congratulations, I'm really happy for you. Thanks so much for sharing the news. I love reading your blog & following along & keeping up with your beautiful family. We love you! Kimberly & Chandler
Post a Comment