Saturday, October 10, 2009

SICK

Bleh. Our whole family has been sick for what seems like FOREVER. As I type, I'm breathing through my mouth, trying not to sneeze so my poor sore throat can be spared that traumatic experience for a few more minutes.

Rudy started it. 2 weeks ago, he came down with his usual croup. A week later, just after a day and a half of 'recovery' he launched into what we all have now. Sore throat, coughing, runny/stuffy nose misery. Sleep is hard to come by. Luckily, Mutti has been on vacation, so she's come down and helped or let me come up and crash a couple times.

I hope we'll start feeling better soon. This is just such bad timing, you know? I can't reach out to new or old friends. We're stuck in this isolation of sick quarantine. To go to the dr, we even have to wear those mask things. bleh.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I hope you feel better soon!

k e a l a said...

I am starting to get that too! I woke up this morning with a sore throat and I am starting to have the sniffels. no bueno

Happy Harrison said...

yep, we've got it too. Sunshine's had it for the last 3 days, and Clay woke up with it this morning. I'm holding out hope that I won't be next.
Good luck, I hope it passes soon.