Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sweet Rudy


So, a couple days ago, I lost my zen for a bit. I was glad to have something destructive on my to do list. As I was zealously ripping out carpet in our dining room, Rudy came toddling over. Despite my hardened face and flailing arms, he inched his way in for a hug. It was so disarmingly sweet, I cried. So he gave me another hug. And then he brought me his tractor to hold (just for a minute). What a sweetie.

p.s. This picture is Rudy posing after asking me to take his picture directly after a spaghetti lunch (he's not always so crusty). Crustiness aside, it's a sweet look into his little heart, which is why I put it here, with this post. :)

1 comment:

Happy Harrison said...

I love that you hang your bib on the fridge. Is that where is always goes? The fridge handle is one of a couple places that our bibs call home.

and...totally couldn't even tell that he was all crusty. He just looks cute to me.