Rudy's a great little nurturer. Today, Sweet Pea had a rocky landing to her nap. She cried for about 20 minutes, and I finally went in to rock her and help her get soothed enough to fall asleep. I told Rudy I needed to go back to Sweet Pea for a few minutes and asked him to remember to be quiet so Sweet Pea could fall asleep.
While I was in rocking her and she was still crying, he came in and checked on us. He asked, "Are you ok with Sweet Pea?" I told him we were fine, and she was just having trouble falling asleep. About 2 minutes later, he popped back in with the soft pillow from the couch to see if that would help Sweet Pea. (He knows she loves it.) I told him thanks, but she already has a soft blanket in her crib to snuggle. Soon after Sweet Pea settled enough to fall asleep by herself in her crib. Rudy's such a sweetie-he's gonna be a great oldest child. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment