Monday, June 28, 2010

Musical Taste

Humph. Jason just informed me that he thinks the music on the blog is "kinda lame". We do have pretty different tastes in music (which is what makes that fact that music was one of the first things that sparked our interest in each other nothing short of miraculous.)
I'm going to invite him to create his own playlist for the blog. It'll be interesting to see what comes up. :)
Don't expect anything before the weekend, though. School's crazy for Jason right now-not to mention home and car repairs. Someday...maybe someday...life will slow down....you think?

3 comments:

Marla said...

Okay I don't mean to fuel the fire lol...but the other night I was posting a comment on your blog and I was enjoying the music so much that I turned it up and left it playing for like 45 minutes while I did other things! So you have at least one fan of your musical taste Maria! :) Still excited to hear Jason's picks though!

Maria said...

Glad to know I'm not just pumping lame music into everyone's ears. ;) I am excited too, to see what Jason comes up with-he's got great taste...just a bit different than mine. :)

Happy Harrison said...

I can totally relate. Clay told me this last playlist was the worst one I'd created. I find it funny that it's the one I've had the most compliments on. To each their own, I guess. :)