This is one of my favorite foods-it's an Austrian recipe adapted for American ingredients. Delicious-I always eat way too much, but oh well, I only make them about once a year. ;) It was fun to share this with Rudy this time around.


Blending all the wet ingredients.

Rudy playing the "is it a hat?" game. I'm not sure, but I think that Jason started it-taking everyday objects and putting them on his head with the question for Rudy, " Is this a hat?" Anyway, Rudy likes to play it, and it makes for some funny pictures if I can grab 'em. :)

Putting in the dry ingredients.

Mix-a-rooni!

Flour the surface...

Grab that dough and

turn it into a ball! (These are the 'baby' dumplings we make without any fruit inside because they're just so tasty plain, and some people in the family prefer them that way.)

Dine upon the delicacy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment