On the first day of the new year our family had a couple of good omens. Hopefully they pan out! (Yeah, I guess I sort of am a bit superstitious; it makes life more interesting, I think.)
Good Omen Number One:
This is the first sunrise of 2009.
How can anything that starts out this beautiful and serene be anything but good?
Good Omen Number Two:When we came back inside after admiring the sunrise, we found this little lady chillin' in our house. A lady bug in January? That's gotta be double good luck!
Anyway, I hope the year has lots of great things in it for all of you, but as Elder Wirthlin's mom used to say, "Come what may and love it!" That's a great talk by the way; here's the link: http://www.lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-947-9,00.html


1 comment:
Oooo, I liked this post! I agree, good things are coming your way, how could they not?
(I hope you don't see too many more sunrises in the near future. Instead I wish you sleep, sleep, sleep.)
Post a Comment