Kids these days... I don't know, but I'm willing to bet that I didn't ever pretend our remote was a phone when I was a tot. In fact, I don't think we even had a remote! Rudy pretends any small flat thing is a phone, and his mouse maneuvering is impeccable! (I swear, it's only a matter of time till he figures out which icon he has to push to get music to play on the computer!) This is
Rudy and his betrothed, Amy, chatting it up on the remotes today. (Jason and I and Amy's parents decided that she and Rudy were destined to marry when we found out that they were expecting a girl at the same time we were expecting a boy.) And yes, that's my laundry in the background. :)
Friday, January 30, 2009
A New Generation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor Sunshine...we have no cell phones in our family. :(
She has a "play" one (donated by Nana since it was old), but she has no idea what it's for, except maybe a chew toy.
That's cute. I love it when other people put pictures of Amy up on their blogs. And I love it when Rudy and Amy play together well! Thanks!
Post a Comment