Monday, January 19, 2009

Jason's New Look

Finally, after (no kidding) TEN YEARS, Jason allowed himself to spend the money necessary to purchase new glasses. His old ones from high school were actually putting dents in the sides of his head 'cause they were too small, not to mention his eyes needed new lenses.

I guess he figured so long as he was making changes to his appearance, he might as well grow a beard, too. Jason and facial hair have a long love affair. I can't tell whether it's the look he likes more, or the fact that he doesn't have to shave. In any case, he's constantly growing his stubble out until I just can't take it anymore. Funny, this time around his beard doesn't bug me. Must be the glasses. I actually quite like his beard, and I've invited it to stick around for as long as it wants. So there you have it. New glasses, new beard, and as always, absolutely dashing. :)

No comments: