The mundane and magical moments of family life in our home.
Congratulations, you little homeowner, you!
Yay, Yay, Yay! Congrats. Give me a call if you want me to take Rudy for you some time next week.
Congratulations! It's so much fun to buy a house...in a stressful kind of way. I'm glad you got the house you wanted I'm sure it'll be a swan in no time.
Congratulations on being the proud owners of Ducky! Hooray!! :) And great work on the chair -- that is amazing.
that is so cool I spoke to much as always so did not get to ask about the home. I knwo it is late but congratulations.the home looks great and good job on the chair it looks great.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations, you little homeowner, you!
Yay, Yay, Yay! Congrats. Give me a call if you want me to take Rudy for you some time next week.
Congratulations! It's so much fun to buy a house...in a stressful kind of way. I'm glad you got the house you wanted I'm sure it'll be a swan in no time.
Congratulations on being the proud owners of Ducky! Hooray!! :) And great work on the chair -- that is amazing.
that is so cool I spoke to much as always so did not get to ask about the home. I knwo it is late but congratulations.
the home looks great and good job on the chair it looks great.
Post a Comment