Saturday, December 12, 2009

Beep and Bop

This post is for Thomas and Keala, but you can keep reading if you're not them too. :)

Happy Anniversary guys! I hope it's been a great year, and that each following year of marriage will be better and better. It always is, if you work at it. :) You really didn't owe Rudy a present this year just 'cause you 'robbed' him of his birthday last year. He didn't even know or care about such things back then. :) That said, he (and Jason and I) LOVE Beep and Bop. We practically had to take turns playing with them. I took a video of Rudy's thank you to you. Gmail won't let me sent it to you, so I'm posting it here instead. I really hope Rudy stays this infatuated with Beep and Bop for a long time. I always love it when he likes toys I think are cool. Then I don't have to oblige his request to play with him- I can actually enjoy it! I'll post a few pictures too. Beep and Bop joined Rudy for his whole bedtime routine and they are now slumbering in his arms.
We love you guys!


That's Bop's horn in Rudy's mouth. :)

2 comments:

k e a l a said...

MARIA!
we LOVE the pictures and the video. We're happy to see that he likes it! :)

Maria said...

He LOVES it. Today in his bed time prayer he thanked Heavenly Father for monsters first, and then Beep and Bop by name. It was so cute!