Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Rudy!

Our family has a tradition that on peoples' birthdays, we share something we love about them. I've been thinking about what I wanted to share with you all day. I don't know really how to tell you in words that you'll understand how huge you are in my life, so I mostly just gave you tons of hugs and tickles and kisses and smiles. I told you what a cool kid you are, and how happy we are you came to us.
Rudy, I love the pureness of your soul. I love how much you care about other people. I love how hard you try to be nice and to understand the world around you. You make me a better person, just by being you. Just by letting me into your heart. Thanks for that. Thanks for trusting me so completely. Thanks for loving me so completely. I love you!
love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Happy Harrison said...

So sweet Maria. Just beautiful. Rudy's lucky to have you as his Mommy.