Every once in a while, some one asks me the rather awkward question, "So, what do you do all day?" It's hard to describe without sounding a bit deflated. After all, keeping house and tending a child doesn't sound as cool as helping people overcome addictions and rebuild their lives. (My past go to answer for that question.)
But it is cool. And fun, most of the time. Rudy and I have a blast together. We can be silly around each other, trusting that the other will laugh and attempt to out-silly our silliness. Here's a little moment of the fun times that garnish my days.
We danced like mad men whenever a really fun song came up on Pandora.
2 comments:
I can't tell you how big my smile got when you joined the dance. Love that "Maria movie"!
Yay! Welcome to the Splendiferous Life! I'm excited to check out your blog. funny...I was just remembering life with the Hatfields earlier today, as I was working in the garden and remembering what a gardening buff your dad is.
Post a Comment