Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Slippery Fish

My family has started holding an annual talent show on Thanksgiving. Can I just tell you that family talent shows are the BEST? I love them, whether with Jason's family or mine, they turn out to be a riot. Jason, Rudy, Heidi and I performed one of Rudy's favorite songs, Slippery Fish. For memory's sake, I'll type out all the lyrics. There's a video of this floating around somewhere in the family...if I get a hold of it, I'll post some live action for you. Until then, this picture will have to suffice. :)
Slippery Fish (learned at our Library's Lap Time)

A slippery fish, a slippery fish, swimming through the water
a slippery fish, a slippery fish,
Glop, Glop, Glop!

OH NO! I'm being eaten by a...

Tuna fish, a tuna fish, swimming through the water
a tuna fish, a tuna fish,

Glop, Glop, Glop!

OH NO! I'm being eaten by a...
(and the song goes on it's silly way, with an octopus, a great big shark, and a humongous whale making appearances in turn. Sometimes we expand the song to have members of our family eat the whale and so forth, if Rudy -or one of us- is not done making silly OH NO! faces.)

No comments: