Rudy isn't even baptized yet and he's keeping the baptismal covenant to mourn with those that mourn. (http://scriptures.lds.org/en/mosiah/18/9#9) I tell you, this kid is just about the most sympathetic kid I know. If someone is crying, he's crying too, or at least looking very concerned. He's especially sensitive to my and Jason's emotions. This video is mostly hilarious, but also a sweet window into my little man's heart. I was filming the might of Jason's tinker toy trebuchet and got hit with the arsenal. No harm done, just a little startle, but my yelp was enough to send Rudy into a fit of compassion. Watch for the look that he gives Jason before he runs to throw himself upon my "injured" body. It's like he's saying, "What did you do? Don't you know we have to be careful with Mama?!"
2 comments:
What a cute little guy! I wish my little Ella loved me so much.
Amy was just devastated that I decided it was time for her to take a nap rather than watching Rudy "Nu-ees" over and over. (She calls movies nu-ees or nu-nu-ees.) What a great combination - Nu-ees starring Rudy!
Post a Comment