Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rudy's Got New Shoes!

We bought Rudy some summer shoes yesterday. I put them on him right after we bought them, just for the fun of it. I remember how cool it was to have new shoes as a little kid. We used to believe we could run faster and jump higher than ever before in our new kicks. Thinking Rudy wouldn't really care about his new possessions, I was just celebrating my own childhood memories as I popped his new shoes right on his feet and sang the new shoes song that Jason's mom used to sing to him. "Rudy's got new shoes, new shoes, new shoes, Rudy's got new shoes on today!"
Well, turns out Rudy was totally enamored by his new shoes. This morning, the first thing he did was find his new shoes and bring them to Jason to help him get them on. And after that, it was all about looking at his shoes. Here's a couple shots of Rudy's stealing a glance at his ultra cool shoes. Hopefully he'll get more discrete as he grows...some people might think him vain, should he keep up these self admiration habits. :)

No comments: