The mundane and magical moments of family life in our home.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Sand Box
My parents have been busy building a grandkids' sandbox in their yard. At last, it has been completed! Since Rudy is the only grandkid who is out and enjoying the fresh air right now, he got the honor of being the first child to play in it. Here's a few pictures of Mutti and Rudy trying out the sandbox for the first time. This was Mutti's project. It's about 3 or 4 feet deep I think, all hand dug. Beautiful work, eh?
3 comments:
Oh man, that looks awesome! I bet the sand is nice and soft, unlike the small pebbles (sand) in OC playground.
Very true. I was caught completely off gaurd when I sank into the sand. :)
What a beautiful sandbox! Rudy is going to have a blast playing in it!!
Post a Comment