Monday, February 8, 2010

My Little Helper




Well...I found someone in the family who LOVES to clean the bathroom. I should have known he'd take to cleaning the bathroom as well has he has to all the other household chores. Oh to be two again--to have almost everything I do be a novel experience!
Actually...thinking about it, that's probably a pretty stressful life. No wonder these guys are notorious for meltdowns!

For any of you germ phobes out there, that scrubber is practically new. Not quite (I did just scrub the toilet with it) but almost. It's still gross to touch, I guess, but I wasn't about to get in the way of my little man's intense concentration on learning everything there is to know about scrubbing a toilet-including how the scrubber feels. :)

Now, if I can somehow preserve his gusto for bathroom cleaning until he's old enough to actually clean the bathroom, instead of scrubbing pre-sterilized surfaces, I'll really be in business! :)

No comments: