Surprisingly, I'm not freaking out about it. Jason was, at first, but seems to have come to peace about the situation.
Jason's still working with an academic counselor to work out his mangled graduation plans, and we haven't decided quite yet what we're going to do with the remainder of this semester. For now, I'm loving having Jason home when he's not at work. So is Rudy. We get to share more than weekend moments with each other, and that's so refreshing after the intense schedule he's been keeping.
The beautiful thing about this situation is the testimony of God's love that has filled my heart as a result. My morning study on the day that Jason came home with his 'awful' news absolutely prepared me to accept this news with faith. I love how God showers blessings on us if we just allow Him to by following His counsel and direction.
I know that God loves us. I know He is aware of every complicated aspect of our situation. He knows more than me, and today I can trust that. I can trust that He will cradle me and my little family in His omnipotent arms and will guide us to green pastures, if we will but follow in faith.
Maybe it sounds ridiculous, but that knowledge is enough to bless me with security, hope, and excitement for what lies ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment