
This little meadow of yellow flowers was so pretty and sooo bright. :)
Just about at the 'summit' of our hike, I got just about as tired of carrying Rudy as he was of being carried. Easy fix: Rudy spends some time on his own two feet. :) Isn't that view beautiful?
Of course, rocks must be collected along the way.
My ponderous little geologist.
I like this picture for two reasons. 1) It shows how absolutely beautiful the sky was. 2) It shows how far Sam has come in his training. Pup he may still be, but I remember when the only chance I had at getting a picture of him was if someone was holding him with all their strength. Here Mutti is practicing "Stay" with him. He did pretty well!
Rudy and Sam on the trail together.
Playing in the kiddie pool with Oma.



1 comment:
That meadow is SO pretty. I just love being up in the mountains and exploring. (unfortuantely not enough to make the 10 minute drive more than a couple times a year. Slightly pathetic, but true.)
Post a Comment