Jason giving Rudy a magic cookie sheet ride while I prepped some things for the breakfast. I love how Rudy's using Jason's thumbs as handles. :)
Rudy gazing with pride at his part of the breakfast prep: get the bread on the cookie sheet for the preliminary toasting. (I helped with the arranging.)
Rudy just couldn't resist taking a quick nibble of one of the slices as it went from bag to cookie sheet.
Daddy Rudy playtime. Rudy's driving his car across Jason's chest, making sound effects as he goes.
My boys, satisfied in post rough housing exhaustion. :)
Jason, you are better than any "Dream Dad" I could concoct for Rudy. You are loving, kind, patient, firm, and fun. You are dedicated. What's more, you're a marvelous parenting partner for me. You support me in thousands of ways, both tangible and intangible. I love feeling that I'm really and truly a part of a parenting team. I love you! Thanks for being such a splendiferous man!




No comments:
Post a Comment