I just realized this morning that Rudy is using a few key phrases-actual sentences. They are all variations of the same core idea: "I did it!" He says that sentence when ever he's proud of any accomplishment (which is quite often-Rudy never misses a chance to celebrate). :) He also says "I do." As in, Would you like more milk? "I do." (accompanied by an exaggerated nod), and "I did." as in, Did you see a kitty? "I did." (same nod going on).
Rudy's vocabulary is exploding. He'll try just about any word out, and sometimes it's funny to hear the words that come out of his mouth. Last night, Jason was helping him say his night time prayer, and asked for Rudy to wake up happy in the morning, or something like that. Rudy's paraphrase of that request: "Moing!"
Ah, kids. You gotta love 'em!
1 comment:
You have a very smart little guy.
Post a Comment