I'm not a big "keep your kid clean" kinda mom, and as we get closer to tubby time, my cleanliness standards drop big time. I think to myself, "Heck (yes, I live in Utah), I'm gonna be washing this kid from head to toe in an hour, so why bother to keep him clean or do any major clean up sessions?" Here's the hour before bedtime tonight:
Hmm...I wonder how Rudy knows how to "lick the bowl"?
Here's my sweetie coming over to share a lick with me. The funniest part of it was when he accidentally got some pudding on my cheek on the way to my mouth. He was super concerned at the blemish and kept pointing at it and saying, "Uh oh! Uh oh!" I didn't have the heart to tell him he had pudding all over his own mouth, cheeks, eyebrows, and elbows.
Rudy looks like he's trying to grow a beard like his Daddy.
Now it's off to the tub with our little chocolate bearded impersonator.




No comments:
Post a Comment