Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Bedtime Helmets
Jason and Rudy are goofing around before bedtime. These are Rudy's fancy nighttime cloth diapers. They handle the volume of pee better, plus they're easier to change in my middle of the night haziness. (Someday I won't be nursing in the middle of the night anymore, but today is not that day...maybe soon though. I just have to get fed up enough with it to find trudging through a few sleepless nights more desirable than getting up a couple times a night for 15 minutes and then slipping back into blissful sleep.)
Rudy usually fusses about getting into his jammies for bedtime, so Jason was helping him to see how totally awesome his nighttime gear really is. They went buzzing around the house in their bedtime helmets for a bit before I slapped that diaper where it belonged and got to the soothing story time part of his bedtime routine. Silly boys. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Amazing what parenthood will make you do.
Post a Comment