Friday, October 17, 2008

Snowy Smorgasbord

Here's documentation of a good snow on October 12th followed by random pictures of Rudy's absolute cuteness. :)

It snowed Saturday night and into Sunday morning. In my desperate stubbornness not to be chased inside by icky weather, I insisted that we still walk to church, as has been our custom through the summer. With Rudy's weather shield plus his fleece bunting on, by the time we got to church he was sweating. I guess I need to find my bundling touch again. :)

Rudy loves to open and close drawers. He especially likes this one on our rescued-from-the dumpster-desk because it often sticks and keeps things interesting with multiple opportunities to problem solve.

Rudy found a great treasure on one of his morning exploration expeditions; an old mirror leaning against the dumpster. It's one of those flimsy cardboard backed ones so that he could jiggle it and distort his image. He thought that was fantastic!

Rudy's finally starting to understand that sand is for playing with, not eating. (Though we often have minor relapses into his younger days of sand ingestion. I guess its a tough habit to kick.)

No comments: