Thursday, February 5, 2009

Maria, The Barber

I have now given my first ever complete hair cut. There were no huge mistakes (i.e. no bald spots) but there is definitely room for improvement. Luckily for me, Rudy is still way too young to be worried about whether all his hairs are even. (Though he did notice the difference in his appearance: when we were brushing teeth before bed he did a total hair check out in the mirror. Super cute!) Anyway, practice makes perfect. Thanks to Sunshine for sharing her mommy, and thanks to Lauren for holding my squiggly little boy and getting ultra fine baby hair all over her. :)

I think the main reason the side of his hair is sticking out is from his still healing skull fracture, but I probably still need to clean it up a bit, too. Or maybe I'll just let it be-I don't want to end up trimming him down to his follicles!

No comments: