1) I am flattered that he chose me as his subject, though the picture is not so flattering.
2) I am amazed how well his picture turned out- good lighting, good focus, good framing. Maybe he'll be the photographer everyone loves to have in the family. :)
3) Interesting and somewhat disturbing to see how Rudy sees me 90 % of the time. (The from below part- not the I just woke up part-though sometimes that just woke up look sticks around for the better part of the day) :) It would be quite daunting to see me from this angle with an angry glare on. I'm newly committed to saving "the eye" for truly worthy infractions. (Which, by the way, is never!)

1 comment:
Ha ha! Oh Mo - you crack me up. That would be terrifying to get "the eye" that close up. Now I know what my kids go through! :)
I totally remember that Mary Kate & Ashley song - Jen had that tape (tape?! how old are we?!? at least it's not an 8-track i guess...).
Adam used to love broccoli, but has decided he prefers other greenery for now. Oh well - at least he still loves veggies. :)
Post a Comment