Rudy did his first poop on a public potty today. Maybe I'm too sentimental about bodily functions, but it's kinda cool to me that he chose the public library as the place with which to share this honorable moment of personal history. :)
We're not even really potty training, he just asks to sit on the potty when he feels like it, which is usually about twice a week, tops. Today he sat on our home potty twice and the library's once. Maybe he feels ready to leave the diapers in the dust-we'll see. (He also peed on the kitchen floor today, least you think he's precocious.)
He's really growing up. I know I say I can't believe it almost every other post, but it's true. It's wild to see my tiny little baby not be so tiny any more.
2 comments:
Way to go, Rudy! That's awesome!
I was going to say the same thing...Way to go, Rudy!! (great minds think alike?)
I love the new background!
Post a Comment